Bosses Command, Leaders Influence
Hope everyone is doing well. Welcome to the next round of the Sunan Weekly Roundup!
What we are working on:
This week, we have a ton of updates we want to share with you, the Sunan community! As you guessed, things have been super busy on our end. But guess what, we are not slowing down.
We want to make sure we give you as many valuable tips as possible to ensure you and your business level up!
First, Facebook ads are extremely important when trying to grow your business. As entrepreneurs and marketers, the sheer thought of running Facebook ads can start raising the anxiety level for many of us!
To tackle this monstrosity, we released two awesome blog posts that take this head on.
(1) How To Launch Your First Facebook Ad for Just $5 Per Day and (2) 5 Best Hacks To Optimize Your Facebook Campaign. Personally, my favorite strategy when it comes to Facebook ads is to split test everything!
Secondly, this week we also released another great blog post title “How To Master YouTube TrueView Ads.”
Here, we share 5 amazing tips to maximize your ads on YouTube. Definitely check out tip #3. This will surely help with getting them hooked!
My biggest takeaway this week: Bosses Command, Leaders Influence
As entrepreneurs, it’s so easy to default into becoming a boss. One that commands their team and tells them exactly what needs to happen. After all, you as the boss can foresee the potential cracks that can lead to failures. Wrong!
And I’m going to be very honest with you, this is something that I have struggled with as well.
But if we want to truly build something remarkable and become world-class at what we do, we need to level up our leadership game!
Here are 3 simple tricks to becoming a better leader:
- Inspire – Stop commanding your team. Lead by example. When your team is working on a task, remind them why it’s important and the value that it brings to the team and to the client. A boss gives orders, but a true leader inspires people to find the best way forward while motivating and maximizing their potential.
- Mentor – Mistakes and failures are a part of the human journey. Your team will make mistakes, and so will you, guaranteed! It’s crucial that you as a leader understand the strengths and weaknesses of each team member and mentor them accordingly. Rather than pointing fingers and ridiculing them on the weaknesses, allow them to learn from their mistakes and help them level up.
- Care – Show empathy and genuinely care for each and every member of your team. Not just because they work for you, but become you sincerely care for them and want to see them succeed in everything they do.
Always remember, it’s not about reaching the destination, rather it’s about the journey.
The journey to inspire, mentor, and care for the people who will work with you in building something remarkable!
Now it’s your turn: Give yourself permission to become the leader your team needs. Become the positive force of change in their life that helps them become extraordinary.
Time to level up!
– Sajjad Husain, Founder & CEO